We look forward to seeing South Carolina Writing Center Directors at the Spring Lunch!
- When: March 29th, 2014, 10 am – 3 pm
- Where: hosted by the Writing & Media Lab at Furman University in Greenville, SC
- To Register: Please fill out our event registration form by March 14th, 2014.
Some links to help you plan your trip:
- Driving directions
- Greenville-area hotels (Travelers Rest, SC, locations are closest to campus)
- Interactive Campus Map (please park in Chapel Parking A; search the interactive map for “parking” for details)
- Printable Campus Map with arrows
Lunch and other events will be held in the Furman University Library building. You may park in Chapel Parking A on the campus map. The Library is a short walk directly across from the Chapel.
We will gather in the morning in the Writing & Media Lab (Library Room 002). To find the Writing & Media Lab (864-294-2323) once you are on campus:
- Enter the James B. Duke Library via the main entrance.
- Turn right to see both an elevator and a front stairwell.
- Take either the elevator or the stairs to the Ground floor.
- The Writing & Media Lab is directly across from where both the elevator and the stairs open onto the ground floor.
- We also have a short video that can help you find us!
More information will be posted here, so please check back! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.